Total Page-views


Blog Archive

IoW GG links

To look at the Isle of Wight Green Gym web page (contains details of sessions etc) please use the following link :- www.iwgreengym.org.uk.

The link to Twitter is https://twitter.com/iwgreengym

If you would like to leave us any comments then please use this link iwgreengym@gmail.com

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Wed 15th April 2020 - GG Virtual Session # 004.

The "rogues gallery" photo for this week...



Once again, Mark was kind enough to host a Zoom video conferencing call for us on Wednesday morning. The number of GGmers making into the virtual world is s..l..o..w..l..y increasing,  week on week - well done everyone! It is nice to be able to chat to someone else and check that everyone is dealing (as well as possible) with "house arrest"😀. From the conversation, it appears that most of us are using this period of confinement to work on gardens and allotments - obviously a side effect of GG withdrawal..! Do not forget, I am looking for any (publishable!) content to pad out the weekly blog. 

A contribution from Jane..

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all keeping well and in good spirits. Flowers Brook in Ventnor is part of my regular running route. It’s looking so lovely now with purple irises that this morning I took a couple of photos for you.

All the best,
Jane





And now for something new.. as I am a bit short on material for the blog right now, I decided to dig into the GG Blog archives and revisit years gone by. This video compilation covers the years 2006-2007 (from when we first started the blog!). Let me know if you like it and I will cover other years as the weeks go by. I apologise for the poor quality of the video but the Blogger video data limit is quite small 😕.





Gizmo's "clip of the week". (we were playing fetch.)



Still no news as to when all this might end but I thought I would finish with the thought below...


Stay safe...stay INDOORS...you know it makes sense.

No comments: