Total Page-views


Blog Archive

IoW GG links

To look at the Isle of Wight Green Gym web page (contains details of sessions etc) please use the following link :- www.iwgreengym.org.uk.

The link to Twitter is https://twitter.com/iwgreengym

If you would like to leave us any comments then please use this link iwgreengym@gmail.com

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Wed 18th Nov 2020 - GG Virtual session # 024.

 Well readers...I am sorry to report that I didn't manage to log on to this week's Zoom session...๐Ÿ˜’.

I sat down just before 10:00, found Mark's email and clicked on the link to Zoom...just like I have done every other week.. but all I got was this...

Tried all the usual tricks including "turn it all off and back on again" and even reloaded the Zoom software...all to no avail...๐Ÿ˜ก. Occasionally I could hear the others talking but certainly no video. If anyone who did attend would like to send me a brief summary of the topics discussed then I'll be glad to post them here.

We usually hold 50 GG meetings through the year - 52 weeks minus 2 weeks for the Christmas break. I noticed as I started this blog today that we are on virtual session number 024 so, if we have another one next week, then half of this year's meetings will have been on line. Fingers crossed that the New Year brings us a vaccine and then we can get back to some serious work..!!!

Stay safe ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ’‰.

 

No comments: