Total Page-views


Blog Archive

IoW GG links

To look at the Isle of Wight Green Gym web page (contains details of sessions etc) please use the following link :- www.iwgreengym.org.uk.

The link to Twitter is https://twitter.com/iwgreengym

If you would like to leave us any comments then please use this link iwgreengym@gmail.com

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Wed 28th Feb 2018 - Session CANCELLED - due to "The Beast from the East"! GG # 724.

Today we should have been at the Red Squirrel Dell in Ryde but the weather put a stop to that.
Earlier this morning Mark sent out the attached e-mail -

Hiya

Another update, I've just spoken to Helen in Ryde and it's fine over there, but me getting there might be a problem, see attached photo. 

So reluctantly I'm calling the GG off today I'm afraid guys.

we'll pencil the Red Squirrel Dell in for the 28th March!

take care and keep warm

See you next week, I'll email again about the exact location for next week

Mark



About the same time, I took this picture of the car at home..


Yes...I know....not a LOT of snow but more is forecasted and the Island is notoriously bad at dealing with even a few flakes on the roads...lol.

Gizmo was watching me take the photograph, perhaps he had the right idea....STAY INDOORS!



This was the BBC forecast at 09:00 - just look at the "feels like" value.... -9C.. and more snow to come. Must admit, having been outside, that wind is bitter!




No comments: